From: "Anton Gombkötö" <gombkoetoe@ASSOFT.COM>
Sent: Wednesday, August 21, 2002 2:22 AM
Subject: Re: [WEB400] Net.data START_ROW_NUM with SELECT WHERE clause

><snip>The problem was the variable name "MR#".  Net.Data appears to have
>ignored
>everything past the "#".

So the example you posted would have worked? :-)

Yes, there seem to be issues with the #. But not as you used it. Just avoid
# as part for variable names.

You can have anchors on a page to hop/scroll around on the same page or
navigate straight to a certain point.

Having a Net.Data URL, that would be
http://www.myserver.com/Net.Data/macro/section#anchor.

I thought adding parms with
http://www.myserver.com/Net.Data/macro/section#anchor?p1=x&p2=y
should work, but it didn't.

I guess it's not a Net.Data issue, i expect the HTTP to be guilty, but
maybe guilty to work according to rules.

I didn't go too deep into it as the <form>-workaround works here:

<form action="/Net.Data/macro/section#anchor">
<input type="hidden" name="p1" value="x">
<input type="hidden" name="p2" value="y">
<input type="submit">
</form>