Hi Simon,

Thanks.  I am using QZHBCGI.  I changed SHWSTDOUTC to system state using SST
(offset 105C changed from x'01' to x'80' -- btw, in the MI archives, Leif
has two emails, one that says change offset 105C, the other that says change
offset 15C1), and it now indeed shows the output of my program if I call it
after calling my program.

I changed my Wrt procedure like this:

d Wrt             pi
d  WrtData                   32766a   const varying

d CRLF            s              2a   inz(x'0D25')
d Data            s          32766a
d DataLen         s              5p 0

c                   eval      DataLen = %len(WrtData) + 2
c                   eval      %subst(Data:1:DataLen) = WrtData + CRLF
c                   if        DataLen > *zero and
c                             $PGM_PARMS = *zero
c                   callp     Translate(DataLen:
c                                       Data:
c                                       'Q037101367':
c                                       'QUSRSYS')
c                   endif

c                   callp     WrtStdOut(Data: DataLen: Error)
c                   add       DataLen       PDF_loc

which seemed a little shorter and accomplishs the same thing as the changes
you suggested, and all is well.  Thanks!

Peter Dow
Dow Software Services, Inc.
909 793-9050 voice
909 522-3214 cellular