Mark have a look at Net.Data to get you going, its nice and easy some
samples can be found at

http://www.ignite400.org/html/macro_examples.htm

It doesn't take much to get going and had plenty of built in functions. Just
make sure you have the latest PTF's on the system for DG1 which includes
Net.Data to get all the functionality. You can start very simple with the
product and do exactly what you want or get very complex but it will give
you a very good grounding when moving into the Internet world on the 400.

Thanks Bleddyn

http://www.ignite400.org - your eBusiness group

http://www.ignite400.org/html/forum.htm - on line forum

I have set up a simple intranet on our AS/400 using the straight HTTP
server (no Apache, Domino, etc.).  What is the simplest, easiest way to
set up a form for users ti input into and either store in a db or even a
straight text file.  Initial app would be for users to submit IS
requests, only a few fields, user name, department, description of
request, Priority, date needed by…..