Joe you should always get the client CD it will just say WebSphere for NT,
it is the app server in essence with the client on there as well, your order
shouldn't be anything different. If you have a copy of the NT version of WAS
at the correct level, use that for the install and one of the options to
install should be the client.

The piece you are thinking of on the 400 is the fix pack for the level of
group PTF you have installed on the 400, for the appropriate client i.e. NT.

What version of WAS is this 3.5?

Thanks Bleddyn

http://www.ignite400.org - your eBusiness group

http://www.ignite400.org/html/forum.htm - on line forum

Morpheus - eBusiness Solutions
Morpheus Limited, Gibbs House, Kennel Ride, Ascot, Berkshire, SL5 7NT
Tel: 01344 891621; Fax: 01344 891620
Web: http://www.morpheus.co.uk

*Winner of the IBM Solution Excellence Award for e-Commerce 2001*

This email and any files transmitted with it contain information that may be
confidential or privileged, and are intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the information is
prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify me by
return email immediately. Any opinions expressed are those of the author,
not of Morpheus Limited.

This message has been checked for all known viruses by UUNET delivered
through the MessageLabs Virus Control Centre.