  • Subject: RE: Follow-up to "Simple HTML problem"
  • From: "Stone, Brad V (TC)" <bvstone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 15:03:18 -0500

I think my point was that WebTV and others seem to make up their own
versions of HTML.  M$ does it, yes, but at least they use the standards and
add, not just not making standards.

If I'm a web developer and I'm required to sell to everyone with every
browser, my product is going to cost 50 times more because of the extra
work.  Instead, I choose to stick with Ie and NS (and anything else that
uses more than 15% of the hits).

WebTV...  no offense, but it wasn't meant for e-biz.

+---