From: WDSCI-L <wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Giovanni Arturi via WDSCI-L
Sent: Sunday, June 9, 2024 8:38 AM
To: 'Rational Developer for IBM i' <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Giovanni Arturi <giovanni.arturi@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [WDSCI-L] Message trying to update to 9.8.0.2

External: Pause and review the sender's email address, any URLs before clicking links, opening attachments, or following requests. When in doubt, contact the Service Desk.

Hi

When i run Check fo update, i receive these messages:

1. No repository found at
https://www.ibm.com/support/pages/fix-list-rational-developer-i.
2. No repository found at
file:/C:/Users/myuser/Desktop/RDI%209.8/JCRCMDS%20for%20RDi%208.0+%20(v1.0.3
.r%20Update%20Site)/.
3. No repository found at
file:/C:/Users/myuser/Desktop/RDI%209.8/iSphere%20for%20RDi%209.5.1.3+%20(v5
.2.9.r%20Update%20Site)/.

Where am i wrong ? can i ignore these messages ?

Thanks