Y'all

I find the delta compare (similar to CODE/400 with red and yellow highlights to show comparisons) serves me better than the side-by-side compare - there might even be a 3rd kind. There are times when the delta compare gets confused, but it is really good for code reviews, in my experience.

The iSphere compare IS the side-by-side, I just checked. One thing it has is a more comprehensive way to specify members, it also seems to have a 3-way type to allow saving results into a 3rd member - just surmising on that one.

RDi used to be limited on the Compare with..., that we had to select 2 members, then take the option. It now has compare with prompt, and that one is similar to the iSphere type.

Nice to have several options, isn't it?

Cheers
Vern