From: WDSCI-L <wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Steve Ferrell via WDSCI-L
Sent: Thursday, April 25, 2024 9:38 AM
To: Rational Developer for IBM i <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Steve Ferrell <Steve.Ferrell@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Source compare RDI 9.8.0.1

External Message Alert: This message originated from outside of the organization. Verify the legitimacy before clicking links or opening attachments.

Steve,

I also have a video on how to compare two members on my 90 seconds or less YouTube channel.

Here is the link to the video:
https://youtu.be/noLGscmjKGs

All of my videos are present here:
https://www.youtube.com/@SteveFerrellRDiVideos