From: WDSCI-L <wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of VERNON HAMBERG Owner via WDSCI-L <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday, April 17, 2024 at 11:56
To: wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: VERNON HAMBERG Owner <vhamberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [WDSCI-L] RDI 9.9 Now what
Hi Mike

This is one of the path issues that I believe has existed since the start of WDSC/RDi. At risk of being rude, this seems like a silly thing that should not happen. Is there some technical issue that makes it impossible to have blanks in the path?

I did google again about this and found the following for installing from the web -

Unzip the file to a local folder with no spaces in the name.

I just don't understand this one. And it is so easy to trip over it.

Cheers
Vern