Apparently, that's the next step. Though you'd think that the RDi team
would have tested major plugins to their products before putting this thing
on the market. At the very least, they could have tried to determine what
was causing the message I was receiving. And you wouldn't think that a
"fix pack" would render a previously working plug in useless.

On Tue, Jan 16, 2024 at 6:05 PM Jim Oberholtzer <midrangel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>