From: WDSCI-L <wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Javier Sanchez <javiersanchezbarquero@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, September 12, 2023 at 08:24
To: wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [WDSCI-L] Updating RDi 9.6.0.6 to 9.6.0.12
I had to do a reinstall of my RDi 9.6 because I've got a new laptop.
I tried to use the automated web installer but I got some errors. I had to
use the two-zipped disks version and that worked OK.

But this process does not automatically install the latest patches and
updates, and it leaves version 9.6.0.6 installed. In my previous laptop I
had version 9.6.0.12. I have been trying to update it, but I do no have
the update repository URL.

Could you please provide me with such a repository, or else, how do I
better get it to update to version 9.6.0.12?

TIA

Javier