Someday the programmers I work with that are now about my grandkid's age
are going to sit around the campfire at a retreat and ask me, "Gramps, tell
us again how it used to be when it took you a few days of online
correspondence to install a dot-dot-1-increment to a licensed piece of
software!"

On Thu, Dec 8, 2022 at 1:26 PM Jim Oberholtzer <midrangel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>