Several times a day I'll try to save a source member I'm editing and I'll
get an error saying the member is in use by the QRWTSRVR job.

Normally I then right-click the Connection in the RSE view and
Disconnect/Connect and then ctrl-s to save the member.
There is a bit of an oddity regarding the asterisk on the tab at the top
which normally indicates if there are unsaved changes, and I actually have
to amend/save it twice to sort that indicator out but that's secondary to
the disconnects.

I'm using version: 9.6.0.11 20210819_0803 of RDI
and version 5.2.4.r of iSphere.

On the hosts I have run CHGTCPA TCPKEEPALV(15) which solved a lot of
disconnect issues for me in the past.

I use right-click Copy Member(s) to... a lot from the RSE view, often
across machines.

I have set the valuet: Preferences | Remote Systems | IBMi | Objects
Subsystem to "Open source in browse mode" and so for editing I either:
a) Right-click a member and select Open With Remote Systems LPEX Editor, or
b) If already open in browse mode, I double click on the status bar to the
left of the Insert/Replace area to toggle browse/edit mode (blank = edit)

I wondered if others are getting similar issues?

thanks kindly.
Craig