Too bad. I could soon create a new beta for you, if you want.

Thomas.

Am 10.05.2022 um 19:25 schrieb Peter Colpaert:
Hi Thomas,

unfortunately I removed the iSphere debug workspace and related plugins
after we solved the problem with the looping message dialog.

Anyway I can still use the message file compare editor to show me the
differences and then open one or two message file editors to manually make
the necessary changes.

Thanks,

Peter
--