Hi Patrick,

Is there something related in the Eclipse "Error Log" view?

If not, what happens when you open the "iSphere Spooled Files" in the "Remote System" explorer? Do you see your spooled files?

If not, what happens when you rename the following objects in your iSphere library:

FNDSTR *SRVPGM
FNDSTRI *FILE
FNDSTRO *FILE
FNDSTRS *FILE

Does that cause entries in the Eclipse "Error Log" view when starting the iSphere source file search?

Thomas.