Il 07/10/2021 23:16, Don Brown via WDSCI-L ha scritto:

That's odd because I got the same exit code from eclipse (maybe it's a general exit code).

Just for check I copy and paste my eclipse.ini:

-vm
jdk/jre/bin/javaw.exe
-startup
plugins/org.eclipse.equinox.launcher_1.3.201.v20161025-1711.jar
--launcher.library
plugins/org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.win32.win32.x86_64_1.1.401.v20161122-1740
-install
C:/Program Files/IBM/SDP
-vmargs
-Xquickstart
-Xms100m
-Xmx1024m
-Xmnx64m
-Xgcpolicy:gencon
-Xscmx96m
-Xshareclasses:name=none
-XX:MaxPermSize=512M
-Xcompressedrefs
-Dcom.ibm.ws.management.event.max_polling_interval=1000
-Duser.language=en
-Duser.country=IT
-Xss2m

Hello Roberto,

I tried as you suggested by changing

-Xshareclasses:name=IBMSDP_%u

-Xshareclasses:name=none

No difference.

I restarted my laptop and started RDi with -clean and still no difference.

As soon as I try and a system name in the explorer view I get the "Not
Responding"

The eclipse log does not allow copy paste and you can't attach images to
this message.

The log indicates;

Java was started but returned exit code=-805306369

But I can see nothing in the log that indicates a reason for the failure.

Thanks

Don