RFEs are not intended to be a way to submit issue reports, as Jack asked - that could be RFF (Request For Fix), perhaps. (Just kidding, sort of!) Sometimes people are told by IBM Support that what they are having trouble with really is an enhancement, so submit an RFE. The reverse might also be suggested.

So if something is a bug, submit an issue report, as Mike Hockings posted. If it's something you wish some feature had, submit an RFE, as David and Buck posted. Shorten the "code path", right?

Regards
Vern