I understand the early adopters jumping on the RDi update very quickly,
;and I'm thankful for it. I now know to wait a bit to see what else might
need some adjustment. Lacking a need for the new functionality, do we wait
for the next service pack?

We've also learned that step one in any update is to update the
installation manager, (sometimes a task in and of itself....) first since
they tend to require each other.

So the question: how long do we wait for the interim fixes?


Jim Oberholtzer
Chief Technical Architect
Agile Technology Architects

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

This thread ...

Follow-Ups:

Follow On AppleNews
Return to Archive home page | Return to MIDRANGE.COM home page

This mailing list archive is Copyright 1997-2021 by midrange.com and David Gibbs as a compilation work. Use of the archive is restricted to research of a business or technical nature. Any other uses are prohibited. Full details are available on our policy page. If you have questions about this, please contact [javascript protected email address].

Operating expenses for this site are earned using the Amazon Associate program and Google Adsense.