Hi Greg,

iirc you can find the preference to resequence lines at save on the Remote Systems LPEX Editor page (under Remote Systems or just filter/search for "resequence").

You may want to check if that was somehow turned off. I doubt it, based on Daniel's experience since he stated that he has it turned on - I assume he checked it after the upgrade.

Susan Gantner