That is the most reliable approach available. But it is also the most uncomfortable approach.

Thomas.

Am 25.04.2021 um 16:58 schrieb Brian Parkins:
FWIW, I >always< use Check For Updates. Never fails. On Windows I have a standard folder (C:\RDi  Plugins\iSphere) from where the plug-in was initially unzipped and installed. The procedure I follow is:

- Download the .ZIP file
- Clear existing standard folder
- Unzip new version in standard folder
- Start RDi
- Use HELP > CHECK FOR UPDATES

Invariably the newer version of iSphere is picked up: just follow the prompts.

HTH,
Brian.