From: WDSCI-L [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Barbara Morris
Sent: Tuesday, January 05, 2021 3:42 PM
To: wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] DATA-GEN and RDi version

On 2021-01-05 2:48 p.m., Greg Wilburn wrote:

I'm using DATA-GEN with YAJLDTAGEN and it seems to just "hang" for lack of a better term. My IFS file gets generated with 0 KB, but I never get past that spot in debug (I didn't step into it).
Could it be a debug issue since RDi doesn't recognize?
Or maybe because I don't have num_orders and num_lines?

When debugging your program, it doesn't matter whether RDi recognizes
DATA-GEN.

For what it's worth, your code runs fine for me with YAJLDTAGEN. It
doesn't matter whether you actually have any num_ subfields for the
countprefix option.