Reminds me of Al Barsa’s “There’s a TAA tool for that!”

Jim Oberholtzer
Agile Technology Architects

On Jun 18, 2020, at 12:09 PM, Tim Rowe <timmr@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 There is an SQL Service.

Qsys2.Program_Info

Tim

Tim Rowe, timmr@xxxxxxxxxx
Business Architect Application Development & Systems Management for IBM i
IBM i ISV Council
IBM i Development Lab, Rochester, MN
(507) 253-6191 (Tie) 553-6191

http://www-03.ibm.com/systems/power/software/i/are/index.html