From: WDSCI-L <wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Justin
Taylor
Sent: Monday, May 18, 2020 12:19 PM
To: Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client for
System i & iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] LPEX Edito For CLLE

"IBM must either sell more copies of RDi or increase the price, or increase
the maintenance fees, or all three if they do all the requests."

If that were true, what's IBM doing with all the RDi income they already
receive?

I understand that the RDi team has limited resources and can't do every
request. That doesn't mean people shouldn't submit requests for things they
thing are important. I personally wouldn't devote any resources to this
request, but other users may feel differently.

Thanks