In Preferences you can tell RDi not to reformat anything - or maybe set it to do what you want. You can type "cl" in the "Quick access" text box, you will get a list, one starts with "CL" and is the one you want.

Or you can go into Windows->Preferences, type format in the filter box, one of the items will be "CL" about halfway down - that, again, is what you want.

Once there, you can turn off autoformatting - or try some of the other options, although I don't think anything does what you want.

HTH
Vern