+1, Most of the time, I use the Green Screen debugger. It works!

From: Lorne<mailto:lorne.sturgeoff@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, May 5, 2020 12:02 PM
To: Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client for System i & iSeries<mailto:wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Service Entry Points

Same here, since the early days of WDSC. I've opened tickets with IBM in
the past and even spoke to IBM developers at our local user group meetings.
None of the developers here will use the RDi debugger except for trivial
cases. Nobody wants to risk spending a lot of time setting up a test only
to have the program run to completion without breaking for the SEP. It
works great when it works. Too often it lets me down and often at the worst
possible time.
Lorne.