Hi Gio,

The fastest way I know of to get access to the same information in RDi that you get from PDM F18 is to right click on the "Objects" subsystem - that's just under your connection name and before all the "Work with..." options. Choose the last option in the list "Properties".

The first panel is Command Execution. That shows you what the current setting is for the Object library for your compiles - also it shows whether Replace object is in effect and whether compile in batch is in effect -- just like the top 3 items on the F18 PDM screen. Also the job description is shown here as in PDM.

You may notice that these items are greyed out - meaning that those values come from the Preferences settings. You can override those general preference settings for this connection by toggling the button to the left of the property - such as Object Library. If you want to temporarily change where the objects go, this is probably the fastest way to do that - just remember to change it back here afterward because it will remember this even after you disconnect, etc. However, if you prefer to change those options more globally for all connections, it's best to do that in Preferences as Ken has already outlined.

Also - fyi - in case you aren't aware - if you have just recently done a compile and want to verify that it completed normally and where it put the object, you can look at the Commands Log view - probably under your editor window - to see a log of similar messages to those you see in green screen - such as "Program XYZ placed in library MYLIB. 00 highest severity. Created on 05/04/20 at 12:34:59."

hth.

Susan Gantner