Hello,

After many years in another part of the organisation, I have been asked to
look at some issues developers of one team have with RDi (I'm the one who
originally introduced and supported RDi here).

(I still used RDi occasionally during all those years to edit some local
files.)

One of the issue they have is with some very large modules where editing is
slow. For instance one module is 40k lines by itself, refers to 420 /copy
members for a total of 144k lines.

While I will have a discussion with them about the size of those modules, I
was wondering about which number is more important to decrease.

Is it the number of lines in the module itself ?

The number of different /copy members ? Some are /copy multiple times ( they
use /if defined so as not to include more than once)

The level of imbrication of the /copy ?

The total number of lines?

The actual number of definitions?

Thank you and have a nice day.