Mike,

I did several recompiles, and the critical errors are now showing up at the top. Maybe a reboot was needed. Oh well, it is working for now! Yippee!

Ken Killian

-----Original Message-----
From: WDSCI-L <wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Mike Hockings
Sent: Friday, May 1, 2020 3:08 PM
To: Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client for System i & iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Error List sort order (was: Rational Developer for i 9.6.0.8 fixpack is now available!)

Interesting, I wonder what is affecting this view. I have tried both Mac and Windows now and it seems to retain the last order setting over resets so far and also seems to be ordered descending at the start. But I'm still looking at this.

Mike

Mike Hockings, M.Eng., P.Eng.
DevOps for Enterprise
IBM Developer for z Systems and Power Systems Software Technical Support IBM Canada Ltd. Laboratory hockings@xxxxxxxxxx voice 1-905-413-3199 T/L 313-3199 ITN 23133199