DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE!

You rock, Ken.  This worked perfectly.

On 3/11/2020 1:23 PM, Ken Killian wrote:
Jon,

I knew this question would come up.

I "used to" be able to search for it in eclipse Market place and install it. But, I keep on getting the very simple HTML editor instead. Which is okay, but I love the dual panel of the web-page editor.

1.) > Help > install new software
2.) Key in " Eclipse-NEON - http://download.eclipse.org/releases/neon"; and click "ADD"
could take up to a minute to load.
3.) Expand "Web, XML, Java EE and OSGi Enterprise Development"
4.) select "JSF Tools - Web Page Editor"
5.) Follow wizard to install

https://imgur.com/a/HdtKCnl

https://imgur.com/a/Hj5lkli

https://imgur.com/a/IZlW0W1

Hope someone else has simpler instructions.

-Ken Killian-