My joblog explorer locks up when I try to open a QPJOBLOG file. Is there anything I can look at to see what's going on?
From: WDSCI-L [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Tools/400
Sent: Monday, February 17, 2020 2:49 PM
Subject: [WDSCI-L] iSphere 3.6.0.r released
It is time to update your iSphere plug-in to version 3.6.0.r.
Version 3.6.0.r is a new version, which requires updating your iSphere
The iSphere library is compiled for 7.1.
List of new features and changes of 3.6.0.r:
* Added pinable "Spooled Files" view along with menu option "Work
With Spooled Files", which is available from the context menu of
an iSphere spooled file filter.
* Added option to cancel loading journal entries to Journal
* Added SQL WHERE editor to the "Job Log Explorer" view.
* Refactored the Job Log Explorer to align the UI with the design
of the Journal Explorer plug-in.
* Enhanced the job log parser to understand the different IBM i
date and time formats. See Job Log Explorer preferences.
* Added option to cancel the copy operation of the "Copy Members"
* Improved performance of copying members between different IBM i
* Changed source file search and added attribute "Member type" to
restrict the search to a certain member type.
* Changed source file search dialog and made member list area
* Changed result view of iSphere Source File Search to display the
sort order in the column header of the members table.
* Improved error checking of WHERE clauses when filtering journal
* Fixed iSphere Source File Search (regular expression option) to
properly support locales (CCSIDs).
* Fixed ErrorCompletingRequestException (Length is not valid), when
receiving journal entries with a 16MB buffer.
* Fixed error when parsing a job log when the time separator is a
A lot of the new features have been realized because of your feedback.
Feedback is important for us. If you think something is bad, please let
us know about it. If you think something is good, we love to hear that,
too. If you have any ideas for new features, please don`t hesitate to
send us a feature request.
Here are the links to iSphere on the Internet:
Hope you like it.
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Operating expenses for this site are earned using the Amazon Associate program and Google Adsense.