I am using RDI V9.6.0.6.

I noticed this issue this morning:

I have a DSPF created with the INDARA keyword specified, and I updated the
associated ILERPG program's WORKSTN file to have INDDS() with a DS name.
When I run the RDI Verifier, I get message RNF2565 KEYWORD INDDS IS NOT

I double checked, and everything is OK. The RPG program compiles fine
using PDM option 14. It looks to me like there is a bug in the Verifier.
Has anyone else experienced this, and if so, it there an update I need to

Thank you,


"CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail transmission (and/or the attachments accompanying it) contain confidential information belonging to the sender. The information is intended only for the use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of the information is strictly prohibited. Any unauthorized interception of this transmission is illegal under the law. If you have received this transmission in error, please promptly notify the sender by reply e-mail, and then destroy all copies of the transmission."

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

This thread ...


Follow On AppleNews
Return to Archive home page | Return to MIDRANGE.COM home page

This mailing list archive is Copyright 1997-2022 by midrange.com and David Gibbs as a compilation work. Use of the archive is restricted to research of a business or technical nature. Any other uses are prohibited. Full details are available on our policy page. If you have questions about this, please contact [javascript protected email address].

Operating expenses for this site are earned using the Amazon Associate program and Google Adsense.