Justin,

I am sorry for the inconveniences. Most likely the best solution is to
added "Remember" check boxes next to each "Connection", "Library",
"File" and "Member" control. This way each user can select which
properties to remember.

Sadly that is a lot of work that needs some time. I cannot change
anything of iSphere until the beginning of October. Hence the necessary
changes may take until the end of October, depending on the time left to
work on iSphere.

Regards,

Thomas.