Thanks Brian - I had not thought to look at the key bindings. I was looking at Preferences - silly me!

As to the choices - yes we are aware off them and normally the client uses ACS. But it is a long story ... for the class they need to connect to a standard port 23 TelNet session and their stuff is locked down to SSl connections. So they tried the builtin emulator.

Jon Paris

www.partner400.com
www.SystemiDeveloper.com