From: WDSCI-L <wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Steve
Ferrell via WDSCI-L
Sent: Monday, May 13, 2019 11:01
To: Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client for
System i & iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Steve Ferrell <Steve.Ferrell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] RDi Missing Plug-Ins, Help-Install, Marketplace - all
gone

Hi Steve,

Did you by chance update or install a new plugin since the last time it
worked?

Can you check the .log file for the workspace. See if there are any plug-in
exceptions causing the menu to crash. (IE a new plugin that places a menu on
the help menu could cause the rest of the menu to stop displaying.)

Have you tried a -clean? You do a -clean by adding the " -clean" without the
quotes to the launch install target. This will clean up any cached plugins
that may be causing issues.

If none of those suggestions help, please contact IBM support so we can help
get you back up and running with your plugins.

Steve Ferrell
w. www.helpsystems.com