And after re-binding my Ctrl-Space, I am back to the original issue that I've been seeing on other installations: /COPY (or /INCLUDE) seems to be breaking content assist.  More specifically, copying in prototoypes for external procedures.

      /INCLUDE @PROTOS

       dcl-s x int(3);
       dcl-s y1 int(3);
       dcl-s y2 int(3);

       x = y;

       *inlr = *on;

If @PROTOS has no prototypes in it, this works perfectly.  I put the cursor after the y in the assignment, hit Ctrl-space, and it shows me y1 and y2.  But, if I add a single prototype to @PROTOS like so:

       dcl-pr myproc extproc end-pr;

Save the file, refresh the outline for the original source.  The procedure (myproc) shows up in the outline, but content assist stops working.  Comment the /INCLUDE, content assist is back.

So it's definitely related to including prototypes in a /INCLUDE.  It happens on two different installations of RDi.  And just to be complete, I tried both /COPY and /INCLUDE, and I also split the prototype into two lines, dcl-pr and end-pr, thinking maybe the preprocessor got confused by the shorthand.  Every variation fails the same way.

Okay, now that I know I'm not insane, I can move on, however painful this is.  I'll probably have to package it up for IBM, but if anyone else gets a chance to check it out, I'd appreciate the feedback.  I can give IBM additional data points on the service request.

Thanks!