I did a -clean and a fresh install (not as admin) and it seems to have worked this morning. Please disregard this.

-----Original Message-----
From: WDSCI-L [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Raisor, Kevin via WDSCI-L
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2018 9:17 AM
To: 'wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx'
Cc: Raisor, Kevin
Subject: [WDSCI-L] Received error installing iSphere 3.5.0 in RDi 9.6.0.5

eclipse.buildId=unknown
java.fullversion=8.0.5.20 - pwa6480sr5fp20-20180802_01(SR5 FP20)
JRE 1.8.0 Windows 10 amd64-64-Bit Compressed References 20180731_393394 (JIT enabled, AOT enabled)
OpenJ9 - bd23af8
OMR - ca1411c
IBM - 98805ca
BootLoader constants: OS=win32, ARCH=x86_64, WS=win32, NL=en_US
Framework arguments: -product com.ibm.rational.developer.ibmi.product.ide
Command-line arguments: -os win32 -ws win32 -arch x86_64 -product com.ibm.rational.developer.ibmi.product.ide

org.eclipse.epp.mpc.ui
Error
Wed Dec 19 09:11:51 EST 2018
The following solutions are not available: iSphere for RDi 9.5+ 3.5.0 (id=biz.isphere.tn5250j.core.feature.group, site=http://master.dl.sourceforge.net/project/isphere/eclipse/rdi8.0/)

I was able to install some components, but not journal explorer, job log explorer, and the 5250 emulator. The other components install ok, but when I try to install these, I get a message saying the following solutions are not available in iSphere for RDi 9.5+ 3.5.0. I have tried running as Admin and still the same thing occurs.