I really appreciate this help on adjusting the Keepalive on the IBM i, I really do, but the reason I put Mac in the subject line was because I need something I can set on the Mac.

Why? Because a fellow remote Mac user has already requested of the powers-that-be in our shop to change the IBM i setting, and they said no. All the Windows users have a solution somewhere in Windows-- I need that one too by the way-- but it's me and the other Mac owner that have to repeatedly "Reconnect" all day.

I was hoping there was something in RDi itself but I can't find any setting.

aec