Hi Steve - many thanks.

As you'll have seen from my earlier post I did try a reinstall and this time stuff showed up!

I am only seeing these 8 components:

DBeaver Core 5.2.0.201809092115 org.jkiss.dbeaver.core.feature.feature.group JKISS
DBeaver DB2 Extension 2.1.77.201809092115 org.jkiss.dbeaver.ext.db2.feature.feature.group JKISS
DBeaver Debug 5.2.0.201809092115 org.jkiss.dbeaver.debug.feature.feature.group JKISS
DBeaver Exasol Extension 1.0.50.201809092115 org.jkiss.dbeaver.ext.exasol.feature.feature.group JKISS
DBeaver Generic Extension 2.1.78.201809092115 org.jkiss.dbeaver.ext.generic.feature.feature.group JKISS
DBeaver MySQL Extension 2.1.77.201809092115 org.jkiss.dbeaver.ext.mysql.feature.feature.group JKISS
DBeaver Oracle Extension 2.1.77.201809092115 org.jkiss.dbeaver.ext.oracle.feature.feature.group JKISS
DBeaver Runtime 5.2.0.201809092115 org.jkiss.dbeaver.runtime.feature.feature.group JKISS

Not sure what you have that I don't.

I also have found the missing views. Foolishly I was expecting them to have dBeaver in the names but they are all lurking under the "Database" heading I now see. It was the color/shape of the icons that was the giveaway in the end.

The performance is amazingly fast except when running against a table the first time when I assumed a lot of caching goes on.

I notice that it sorta/kinda works to drag multiple columns into the editor but while it lists all the names it doesn't add the commas which is a pty. Sadly it does not interact in drag/drop mode with RSE Table view or tree view which is a pity. They show the green "+" indication as if they were droppable but nothing happens.

Pity that more tools like this don't integrate with the RSE view rather than have their own schema list.

One other question for you. Have you found a way to stop it from showing all the Qxxx and #xxx tables? Takes forever for me to locate the tables I need.

Jon Paris

www.partner400.com
www.SystemiDeveloper.com