From: wdsci-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 08/21/2018 08:27 AM
Subject: WDSCI-L Digest, Vol 16, Issue 419
Sent by: "WDSCI-L" <wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

------------------------------
message: 2
date: Mon, 20 Aug 2018 16:18:43 -0500
from: Vernon Hamberg <vhamberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Overlay File Generation

Hi Shane

Nothing to make overlays - that takes the AFP Drive in Windows to
generate the source.

<snip>
HTH
Vern
------------------------------
message: 3
date: Tue, 21 Aug 2018 08:07:30 +1000
from: Don Brown <DBrown@xxxxxxxxxx>
subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Newsletter / Marketing: Overlay File
Generation

IBM had a great product - InfoPrint Designer.
<snip>
Really going to have to address this in the near future

Sorry - not much help on your question.

Cheers

Don Brown

-----------------------------
message: 6
date: Tue, 21 Aug 2018 11:14:48 +0100
from: Brian Parkins <goodprophet.bp@xxxxxxxxx>
subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Overlay File Generation

Sadly, IBM appeared to divest All-Things-Printing to Ricoh - including
the AFP Print Driver.
<snip>
I wonder therefore if there any 3rd-party products that fill the gap -
maybe with an Eclipse/RDi plug-in?

Brian.