From: WDSCI-L <wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Bak, Doug (LMF)
Sent: Friday, August 17, 2018 11:12 AM
To: Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client for System i & iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] RDI 9.6.0.3 Debug does not show Attributes...

I should probably open this with a different subject, but prior to updating from 9.6.0.3 to 9.6.0.4 when I hovered over a variable in Debug mode, I would see the content of the field. Now it's hit or miss.. there is no consistency that I can see. Some references to a field will show the field content and other references to the same field will show the field definition information. It's so annoying that I'm seriously considering removing the 9.6.0.4 update. Has anyone else seen this?