Hi,

Using Junk-ware called RDI 9.6.0.4 with blasted parsers errors and LOCKING up! <Sad>

CANNOT CLOSE member, nor resize members? <Sad>

Luckily, SEU does NOT LOCK UP! EVER! That is ENTERPRISE Stable Software!<Joy Joy>

How in the world do I show that I cannot close "views" or "resize"? This on my Desktop with 8-cores 3.7 GHZ. So it is not a lack of HORSE-POWER. nor lack of memory, no hard-disk speed. SSD 500Gig!

What in the heck is a Java Death Thread?

org.eclipse.rse.ui
Error
Thu Aug 09 14:29:22 EDT 2018
Exception when parsing MCDTOIRI.SQLRPGLE

java.lang.ThreadDeath
at java.lang.Thread.stop(Thread.java:1008)
at com.ibm.etools.iseries.edit.language.model.LiveModelSupport.dispose(LiveModelSupport.java:331)
org.eclipse.rse.ui
Error
Thu Aug 09 15:49:04 EDT 2018
Exception when parsing MCMC23RL.SQLRPGLE

java.lang.ThreadDeath
at java.lang.Thread.stop(Thread.java:1008)
Etc... Much too long for a post here...

------------------------------

com.ibm.lpex
Error
Thu Aug 09 16:18:42 EDT 2018
Uncaught exception in class "com.ibm.etools.iseries.parsers.ISeriesEditorRPGILESQLParser". Document parser was disabled.
!VIEW ...

java.lang.NullPointerException

If IBM cannot fix the parser, they NEED TO REMOVE IT! yet, I was told it was okay to turn it back on. Off it goes. I much rather have an editor that does NOT LOCK, than have fancy "Code-Assist". That is WORTHLESS if it locks up the editor! Junk ware!

When does the next "so called" fix-pack come out?

PS. I need a WHOLE bag of SNICKERS! <Sad>
I was forced to kill RDI-Junkware TWICE. <Sad> Fell-back to RELIABLE SEU. That NEVER FAILS! <sad>