From: WDSCI-L <wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Steve Ferrell
Sent: Wednesday, August 1, 2018 4:36 PM
To: Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client for System i & iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] RDI 9.6.0.4 parsing error...

Hi Ken,

We've identified a workaround with preferences that could eliminate your issue with Out Of Memory (OOM).

Go to RDi Preferences, type RPG select the ILE RPG under IBM i parsers, and un-check the "Categorize named indicator as Fields in the outline view". (Note: this was added in version 9.6.0.0).

You can turn on the "Update the Outline view when text is changed in the editor" now, and press Apply and OK.

Doing this has corrected my OOM issues, and allowed me to use the Robust RPG Model.

Hope this helps!

Steve Ferrell
www.helpsystems.com