From: Arco Simonse <arco400@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio
Client for System i & iSeries" <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2018/07/12 14:20
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] works in RDi 9.5.1.2, but not in RDI 9.6.0.3
Sent by: "WDSCI-L" <wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Ken,

The "Remote Actions" rightclick menu sometimes disappears, my
experience with that issue is that the menu comes back most of the
times when you select the root of your iProject and then press F5 to
refresh. Sometimes (very few times) I have to open the project
properties and click ok to get the menu back.
This is not only happening in 9.6.0.3. I do work most of my work in
iProjects, and this was also happening in all of the 9.5 versions. I
got used to have the issue so now and then and found it not worth to
report it.
It seems to me that it happens mostly after doing a "non RDI" action,
such as updating my iProject from our Subversion repository.

Best regards,
-Arco

Hi,

Open iProject in RDI 9.5.1.2, and open a Program. Right click and you
have the option for "Remote Actions", so that you can compile with the
iProject...

Try the same thing in RDI 9.6.0.3, and it the right click menu is gone
for "Remote Actions".

Oh well, it is to be expected... <sad face>

PS. Always save previous version of RDI, otherwise, you might possible
think you are losing your mind! <Hint Hint>

-Ken Killian-

at
https://archive.midrange.com/wdsci-l
.