Okay, I have a program that in the past has broken the SQLRPGLE parser.  What happened was that after a certain level of complexity in the data defintiions, I'd no longer get context assist for fields.  The program as I said was large, but not exorbitantly so: a dozen or so files and a handful of externally described data structures.  And only a few hundred lines of code. But that was enough to break ctrl-space.

Since it wasn't large, I tried to trim it down to send to IBM.  I wanted to use dummy files so that I didn't include any confidential information, and besides, I wanted to see roughly when it happened.  A funny thing happened on the way to reporting the PMR...

I couldn't get it to fail.  In frustration, thinking some line of code in the original did it, I just copied the whole source member into my new member.  And no error.  Finally, I copied the member into an entirely new member and opened it.  Ctrl-space worked!  So now I have two members, identical, one where content assist works and one where it does not.

My current guess here is that IBM fixed some things, the new parser works wonderfully, but there is some leftover crap in the innards of RDi for my original member.  Does anyone have any way of getting rid of the cache for a single program?  And barring that, what do I do (short of creating a new workspace) to clear the cache entirely?

Thanks as always, everyone!