I'm using 9.6.01 still.

My scratch pad contents persists between restarts.

regards,
Craig

On 14 June 2018 at 12:44, Brian Parkins <goodprophet.bp@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I don't get that, Steve. Perhaps there is a Preference or option I am
missing somewhere?

I am working with 9.6.0.3 and for me the contents of the Remote
Scratchpad, (Local and Connected Objects) are not restored on restart. To
clarify, I have a list of Local/Connected objects and source members in the
RS. I shutdown RDi completely. Upon a restart of RDi, the RS list is empty.
(This is what I would expect of a view called "scratchpad". However, it
would be nice to have the option to save/restore the RS list.)

Take your point on Disconnect/Reconnect. This works nicely.

It would be _really_ be nice to have the facility to save the current
"working set" list of objects and restore this list at a later date - not
necessarily at startup. Something like a Snippet?

Brian.