I have been noticing the memory usage problem whenever the syntax parser activates, so like for every key stroke I type, even in comments or array space. I can make it over use memory by pressing space bar or entry key in an array space zone even with Auto Syntax checking turned off.

By the way RDi has shut down 4 times today, three on its own and one by me. I guess am going to need to get a new workspace also.

-Matt

-----Original Message-----
From: WDSCI-L [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ken Killian
Sent: Friday, May 4, 2018 10:52 AM
To: Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client for System i & iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Rational Developer for iV9.6.0.2fixpackisnowavailable!

Wow, my "high-priority" project is on hold...

So, I went back to RDi 9.6.0.2 with a BRAND-NEW work place trying to duplicate issues to create those memory leak issues. It appears to be working Great. At least for now...
<knock on wood>

The Memory usage seems slightly higher than usual. So, I am going to create a brand new workspace, and import my settings. And see how it goes...

I figure that since this was a service pack, that I could use my 2-month old workspace with no problem. On new version, I always like to create a new workspace.

If it goes haywire this time, I will open a PMR.

Thanks!

-Ken Killian-