Thank you David,

For some reason your reply went into my Junk folder - definitely not
Junk!!

That's it, looked on my old laptop and there was the repository I had
installed from previously.

Appreciate your reply.

Thanks

PS any other recommended features I should take a look at / install ?

Don Brown

MSD Information Technology

Suite 5/29 McDougall Street Milton Q 4064
( 07 3368 7888
+ PO Box 1629 MILTON Q 4054
Ê 07 3368 7877
* Don.Brown@xxxxxxxxxx
È 0408 751 644
þ www.msd.net.au www.architect4web.com.au

I am a proud supporter of THE REFERRAL NETWORK and recommend the services
of the other member businesses. For more information please checkout the
website www.refnet.net.au