I'm using RDi 9.6.0.1 with jtds driver in the data perspective to connect to SQL Server 2012 databases. It usually works but when I tried to connect yesterday for some reason it would not connect to any of our sql server databases. I believe nothing has changed recently unless there was a windows update. I tested my connections to our IBM I that use the AS400 Tool box for Java driver and it still seems to work.

Any ideas, how to fix?

Driver Properties
Database: exampleDBName
User name: exampleName
Password: *****

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.Driver
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:609)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassHelper(ClassLoader.java:850)
at java.net.FactoryURLClassLoader.loadClass(URLClassLoader.java:1222)
at org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity.drivers.jdbc.JDBCConnection.createConnection(JDBCConnection.java:201)
at org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity.DriverConnectionBase.internalCreateConnection(DriverConnectionBase.java:105)
at org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity.DriverConnectionBase.open(DriverConnectionBase.java:54)
at org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity.drivers.jdbc.JDBCConnection.open(JDBCConnection.java:75)
at org.eclipse.datatools.enablement.msft.internal.sqlserver.connection.JDBCSQLServerConnectionFactory.createConnection(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity.internal.ConnectionFactoryProvider.createConnection(ConnectionFactoryProvider.java:83)
at org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity.internal.ConnectionProfile.createConnection(ConnectionProfile.java:392)
at org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity.ui.PingJob.createTestConnection(PingJob.java:96)
at org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity.ui.PingJob.run(PingJob.java:64)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:55)