I am attempting to install Data Studio so that it's integrated into RDi.

I've got the 4.1.3 full package download and am reviewing
https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/wikis/home?lang=en#!/wiki/W5655eb35823a_4511_8970_3f665cc5d557/page/IBM%20Data%20Studio%20shell%20sharing%20with%20RDi

The page says to "... run the install."

Um, which one? From the root folder:

autorun.inf
imLauncherWindo​ws.bat
imLauncherWindo​wsUser.bat
launchpad
launchpad.exe
launchpad.ini
launchpad_win_n​onadmin64.exe
launchpad_win_n​onadmin64.ini

Also, FWIW, I already have DS 4.1.2 installed on the RDi 9.5 install, and I
don't care so much about that one, but I also have RDi 9.6 that I want to
install DS 4.1.3 on. I am using Win7 Enterprise.

- Dan