From: WDSCI-L [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Tyler, Matt
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2018 3:17 PM
To: Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client for System i & iSeries
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Find/Replace in multiple source members

Problem with Rexx and other scripting languages is how will they handle source over flow. If you replace in RDi LPEX at least you can get a warning or a compile error and you still have the source local to modify correctly. Same problem mentioned in a thread a little while ago about using SED to do the same thing.

-Matt